Each year we give an annual
Halloween Party for our grandkids.
Here are some pictures and recipes from last years event. Enjoy.
One of the The Tables
White 'brains' decorated chocolate cupcakes with soft pliable 'rats' from Target and red piping gel blood.
Gory but Fun.
|We put black spider rings in ice cube trays with the water to add some fun to the orange punch.|
For lunch each person made their own
Hot dog Mummies
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 10 hot dogs
- Prepared mustard
- Separate dough; roll 10 pieces into 24-in. ropes. Insert a Popsicle
- stick into each hot dog. Starting at the stick end, wrap one dough
- rope around each hot dog, leaving 2 in. of the hot dog uncovered at
- the top for the mummy head.
- Place mummies 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Place remaining
- breadsticks on another baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Add dots of mustard for eyes.
- Save leftover breadsticks for another use. Yield: 10 servings.
The party was a 'howling' success. No one wanted it to end. And we're doing our 2012 Halloween Party next Saturday October 27. There are so many wonderful and fun ideas that we want to do this year thanks to pinterest. We know it too will be great fun!!!
THANKYOU for joining me. It's wonderful to have you drop by. I love hearing from you.... so do comment and let me know you came.